You make sure that the data science for our CX products is in line with the expectations of our clients
As a Senior C# Developer, you work on the MarketResponse suite, containing modern research applications that enable data science as a service. Our SAAS platform consists of products that are in AWS, as well as in the Microsoft cloud. By using agile increments, you are responsible for developing continuous innovation on our state-of-the-art data science for CX solutions. You along with the Product and Engineering teams make sure that the suite of our data-science based qualitative and quantitative research products is in line with the expectations of the client. The Senior developer reports to the Engineering Manager.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, build, maintain, test, and debug backend of MarketResponse’s platform and API’s, including the logic, cloud usage and other backend processes.
- Ensure high quality code and proper documentation (technical and functional).
- Come up with innovative ideas to solve issues.
- Ensure proper handover and communication of code to development team members.
- Work in transparent way by practicing Agile and using DevOps.
- Be a driving force in building, maintaining and scaling software products in collaboration with the development team and stakeholders.
The role is in multicultural and multidisciplinary team (UX Design, Test Management, Front & Backend and Full Stack developers in PHP, .NET, C#, REACT programming environments).
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Strong development expertise in C#.
- Experience building native Cloud software solutions in Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent understanding of software development best practices and Test Driven Development.
- Strong team and stakeholder collaboration skills and ability to lead the way.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple development tasks.
- Ability to motivate and inspire team members is a desired skill.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Flexible working week (32-40 hours)
- Hybrid work (option to partly work from home)
- 25 holidays (option to buy extra days)
- Pension scheme
- Training budget
- Several insurances
- Refund to buy ergonomic products to work from home
- A cooperative, informative working atmosphere within a young & experienced team
- 1 minute walk from the train station.
Is this the job for you?
Great! We are looking forward to your application. Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com. Do you want to know more about the function? You are more than welcome to contact Theo directly: +31 (0)33 3303175